With the spread of COVID-19 becoming a health crisis, we take the health of our practice members and community seriously. You can count on us to do everything we can to support your immune system and overall health.
We understand our chiropractic is mostly hands on, which is why we have worked to adjust the way we work with our clients.
Rest assured that we are, and have been, taking all the precautions necessary at this time. Should the information available change, we will adapt our procedures as needed.
To help assist in decreasing over population in emergency rooms and minor emergency clinics, I will make myself available for all acute emergency neuromusculoskeletal pains during this time. The best way to get in contact after hours is through our website.
· Providing an alternate way to electronically check-in for your appointment
· Sanitizing the adjusting tables and changing face paper between every patient encounter. If the patient requests, they can bring their own towels from home to use during their visit to lie on.
· Sanitizing our hands between each patient encounter
· Modifying the “traffic flow” in the office (Call or schedule via our online app to secure your appointment)
· Taking extra precautions to clean all surfaces of our office throughout the day, including: door handles, chairs, walls, keyboards, counter tops, computer screens, etc.
· If you’re feeling any less than 100%, please stay home and away from the public.
· If you're experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath- seek medical attention.
· Upon entering our office, please sanitize your hands. When leaving please do so again.
· If you cough at our office (for whatever reason) please wash your hands.
So, take a deep breath (or two) and focus on what you do want, not on what you don’t want and let’s create a healthy future together.
For more information, please visit our information page or for other updates on COVID-19, please visit the CDC and WHO sites.